본문

srb_01.gif\"srb_02_en.gif\"
srb_t1_en.gif\"
Date: 2012-6-17
Scripture: Isaiah 5:1-6,27:2-6
Title: God\'s two kinds of tears
Preacher: Pastor Jung Sung-han
srb_t2_en.gif\"
5:1 I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard: My loved one had a vineyard on a fertile hillside.
2 He dug it up and cleared it of stones and planted it with the choicest vines. He built a watchtower in it and cut out a winepress as well. Then he looked for a crop of good grapes, but it yielded only bad fruit.
3 \"Now you dwellers in Jerusalem and men of Judah, judge between me and my vineyard.
4 What more could have been done for my vineyard than I have done for it? When I looked for good grapes, why did it yield only bad?
5 Now I will tell you what I am going to do to my vineyard: I will take away its hedge, and it will be destroyed; I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled.
6 I will make it a wasteland, neither pruned nor cultivated, and briers and thorns will grow there. I will command the clouds not to rain on it.\"
27:2 In that day- \"Sing about a fruitful vineyard:
3 I, the LORD , watch over it; I water it continually. I guard it day and night so that no one may harm it.
4 I am not angry. If only there were briers and thorns confronting me! I would march against them in battle; I would set them all on fire.
5 Or else let them come to me for refuge; let them make peace with me, yes, let them make peace with me.\"
6 In days to come Jacob will take root, Israel will bud and blossom and fill all the world with fruit.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.