srb_01.gif\"srb_02_en.gif\"
srb_t1_en.gif\"
Date: 2011-3-27
Scripture: Matthew 16:21-25, Isaiah 61:1-3
Title: The things of God, the things of man
Preacher: Pastor Lim Chai-jung
srb_t2_en.gif\"
Matthew 16
21 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests and teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.
22 Peter took him aside and began to rebuke him. \"Never, Lord!\" he said. \"This shall never happen to you!\"
23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, \"Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.\"
24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, \"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.
25 For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

Isaiah 61
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD\'s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn,
3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.